Onda-microwaves-for-cellulite-reduction

Onda
Especially recommended for
Localized Fat, Cellulite, Skin Tightening




ONDA by Deka

Revolutionizes Body Contouring with Coolwaves ™

ONDA is the only system that uses Coolwaves™, special microwaves that selectively target fat cells to reduce localized fat deposits in a safe, effective and non-invasive way.

Onda’s Targets:

Localized-Fat-Onda.jpg

Localized Fat
Coolwaves™ penetrate deeply disrupting the membranes of subcutaneous fat cells. The lysate is subsequently drained off stimulating physiological metabolic processes.

Cellulite-Onda.jpg

Cellulite
Coolwaves™ effectively target the connective tissue between the adipose lobules in the more advanced stages of cellulite.

Skin-Tightening-Onda.jpg

Skin Tightening
Coolwaves™ induce an immediate shrinkage of the collagen fibers in the dermis and stimulate the production of new collagen, making tissue more compact and toned.

Smart Handpieces – Guaranteed Safety & Effectiveness

ONDA smart handpieces (patent pending) are specially designed to emit Coolwaves™ in a controlled fashion, focusing energy only where it is needed (subcutaneous adipose tissue), preserving the adjacent tissue.

Only 20% of the energy goes to the dermis (the heat produced is counterbalanced by a cooling system). The remaining 80% penetrates into the fat.

Coolwaves™ energy targeting the fat cells
Secondary superficial thermal effect

Comfort & Skin Preserved with the Integrated Cooling System

The two handpieces differ in their depth of action, each designed for different body areas or types of blemishes. The contact skin cooling system is integrated into the handpieces and cooling the derma it counterbalances the heat issued by the microwaves. The derma is preserved, ensuring total patient comfort and avoiding any side effects and inflammation.

body-contouring-with-Coolwaves

Before & After

View before and after photos of real patients with positive results using Onda in fat reduction, cellulite and more.

Scientific-Library-DEKA-Brochures-Case-Reports

Scientific Library

Download Case Reports, Scientific Papers, Brochures & Marketing Tools. Reading scientific literature is an useful part of executing a successful advanced medical treatment with our devices. It can help you to get the most out of each workstation in use, or to choose the best solution for your needs.

Take a Look at all Accessories

Components and accessories, handpieces and tools add versatility and efficiency to our workstations.

ALL ABOUT ACCESSORIES

Only for DEKA Users

Already using a DEKA medical device? Let's gain access to the DEKA Club platform, a great support in your medical practice.
Stay tuned and join us for our Academy special training events.

Logo-DEKA-club-Laser-for-Customers

is the reserved area for physicians who make use of DEKA laser technology.

Do you already own a DEKA's device? Discover all the advantages reserved for the owners

DISCOVER NOW

 

Already registered?

LOGIN

DEKA-Laser-Doctors-Academy

Academy

REGISTRATIONS CLOSED - COURSE FULLY BOOKED
DEKA Academy - 1 Day Onda open only to actual DEKA customers

Villa Donatello Clinic, Florence
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - One day Event

Products: Onda
Applications: Body Shaping & Cellulite

ENJOY THIS ACADEMY

 

Information Support

Need more information about this product?



 

 

 
 

 

 
 

 
I have read and approved your Privacy Policy (View)
I agree to receive, from time to time, information on DEKA products, services and events.
}